Sebarang karya nukilan yang ingin disalurkan untuk tujuan penyiaran, sila emailkan ke secret7writer@yahoo.com. Terima kasih.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Story Of Us

9:00:00 PM | | | Best Blogger Tips













There was a time when I said I love you,
Through thick and thin, this I swear stays true,
I gave up the world just for a second to be with you,
Now I wish I didn't do that, because you never said "I love you too".

Gave up my dreams so you can haunt me every night.
Gave up my worldly possessions, as long as I have you, it's alright.
Gave up my best of friends, now different ways we are apart.
Just to give you my heart, and you tore it apart.

It's taking so long to mend the broken pieces.
It's hard when every little thing make me reminisce.
I wish I can stop asking the question of what ifs,
Baby steps I take, hoping someday I'll find my peace.

Such is my reality, series of sad irrationality.
Who would have thought that this love would be my finality?

Please release me from your hook I beg from you.
Stop giving me clues; I tend to have meanings misconstrued.
There's nothing left in me, I assure you.
All the best of me were destroyed by you.

Now that our love has ended,
My heart is yet to be mended.

There was a time when I said I love you
Through thick and thin, what I swore stayed true
Until you left me out of the blue
That's when I realize you've never, and won't ever love me too.

-Buck Futter-

9 comments

March 10, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Pretty sad even hurt!
Well..u can save the best
for the last..
there is someone out there
waiting for you my dear..
don't stop hoping..
it will lead you to someone..
someone that will say
'i love you too...'
believe me!

March 11, 2012 at 1:17 AM

nice poem.. =)

*sejak bila ada koleksi puisi ni?

March 11, 2012 at 2:21 AM

hurmmm... tetiba teringat pada lagu story of us by Taylor Swift.. hehehe

*betullah.. sejak bila ada koleksi puisi?

March 11, 2012 at 1:12 PM

alamak.. omputih!
(pergi carik kamus)

March 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM

@reenapple
Oh reen... Koleksi Puisi masih di dalam proses pengenalan peringkat awal. Sabtu dan ahad apa jua yang ada kaitan dengan tulisan sedang kami kembangkan...

heeeeeeeee.. tetapi bukan kemestian seperti akan dischedulekan... cuma yang ada di dalam simpanan email kami sahaja...

Quote/Puisi/syair/ apa sahaja yang berAKSARA@berALPHABET... DITERIMAPAKAI SEBAGAI tulisan...

hahahahaha... lagipun saja ja nak kacau si Sparrow dengan lady Windsor... huhuhuhuhu... tak aci... hahahahahaha...

March 12, 2012 at 3:51 AM

@Bidadari Syurga
ini rasa nak hantar puisi pulak ni..
kakaka

March 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM

cinta datang dan pergi

"waktu putus cinta memang banyak idea menulis" otak mot senyum sendiri

"ye. betul. waktu bercinta pon sama" hati mot nyibuk

"eh. time bercinta mana ada masa nak menulis. sibuk bergayut bercanda je. jgn nak tipu" otak mot balas

March 18, 2012 at 1:48 PM

alamak sedihnya..

siapakah buck futter ini? huhuhu

April 20, 2012 at 1:45 PM

itu rasa yang selalu aku tahu...

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...