Sebarang karya nukilan yang ingin disalurkan untuk tujuan penyiaran, sila emailkan ke secret7writer@yahoo.com. Terima kasih.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fine Without You

9:00:00 PM | | | Best Blogger Tips



You always tell that your feelings are true...
You always say “I love you”...
You always there when I need you...                 
You always say that you won’t leave me...

And I let my guard down for you...
And I open my heart for you...
And I share my feelings for you...
And I share what I wanted in life with you...

Then you start telling lies...
Then you came and go as you like...
Then you always pick a fight...
Then you disappear without saying goodbye...                      

I was devastated...
I was numb...
I was unaware...
I was stupid...

Now you came back...
Now you tell that you still need me...
Now you tell that you still love me...
Now you tell that you want me back in your arms...

All I can say to you now is...
You are my history...
You are my past...
And I’m fine without you...


Hak Cipta: Gorie

5 comments

Anonymous
November 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Good for you. :)

-HZ-

November 18, 2012 at 12:08 AM

agree with HZ

Anonymous
November 19, 2012 at 2:22 AM

thank you HZ and Nong Andy :)...

thank you admin's for publishing this...

- gorie -

November 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM

you are my history... and past... ya... dah berpaling... jgn toleh... kena lawan...

ps: try hantar kispen pulak....

Anonymous
November 19, 2012 at 9:29 PM

sekarang... saya cuma rasa simpati pada dia... what goes around... comes around... :)

kispen?... sedang diusahakan... tapi rasa macam merepek sangat jer ni...

- gorie -

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...